Friday, November 14, 2008

I've learned....

This is what my experiences have taught me in the recent past... I intend to keep updating this....It'll be interesting to look back and see how much I've grown...

I've learned The power of "Ya Ali madad"....

I've learned that true wisdom is in my religion......

I've learned that I can do whatever i want.......

I've learned life is way better when married....

I've learned Hyder senses my mood swings before I myself do..

I've learned Hyder knows whats on my mind before I do...

I've learned Allah loves me more than I can imagine.....

I've learned no matter what people say having faith in your dreams is all you need to achieve them....

I've learned being lazy initially is great fun!

I've learned that I am way older than my friends my age....

I've learned that i have to keep learning......

I've learned that being friendly with people will always have positive energy around me...

I've learned Jihad gets more difficult everyday.....

I've learned when you pray for whats best to happen you have to be insanely patient.....

I've learned the importance of keeping busy always....

Syeda Hyder, 19

No comments: