Friday, July 20, 2007

A baby or an adult

A baby or an adult

you see I'm in my early teens
and piling up in a stack are my needs
sometimes i think I'm completely crazy
but i really wanna be a baby
i would sleep where ever i wanted
and whatever id do id be noted
for i would be the centre of attraction
and people would wait to see me in action
i may just be lying on the bed like a fool
but imagine how much it would be cool
for i would have no worries nothing to think about
no school no studies and not listen to my parents shout
i would have no tension no responsibilities
not that i don't face the reality
but anything i would give to be free
'cause i really don't wanna be a tree
i wanna be the innocent one, the small one, the cute one
whose life for years would be full of fun
well, that reminds me that this baby will grow up.
So why not face the challenges now made up?
so why want to go through the pain again?
maybe life would be sicker then
at least i know i Had a good childhood
years also to go through it took
so i guess I'll continue with what i am
'cause anyway being a baby is not what i can!!

Syeda Fatima,14





No comments: