Saturday, June 2, 2007

SCRIPT

I wish life was a skit,
With props, and costumes and a script.

I wish we would all have dialogues,
All prepared by the lord.

We would speech them eloquently,
Like they were practiced with no mercy.

I’d never feel bad for what I’d say,
‘Cause it would all just be a play.

I wouldn’t think twice before any action,
‘Cause to me it wouldn’t matter- the reaction.

Everything would be right,
The murder, the tears, the mothers plight.

For we would be actors, and the world a stage,
And no matter what we’d be on the same page.

A scripted life would be amazing,
Something planned, and appeasing.

But then again, this life
Would not have meaning only lies.

No true feelings, no true love
With everyone wearing their gloves.

It would be better bare handed
And leaving no emotions stranded.

Being true to oneself and ones soul
We would be happy not playing roles.

Every word would then have value,
With much to share, our loves due.

We would say we love and cry,
We would say we hate n die.

A script is nice and fun to do,
But maybe in school times without a clue!


Syeda Fatima, 17

3 comments:

Sam said...

so fkin awesome man..... i have no words..dun wana repeat d same stuff... all i can say is ... ur poems rock man......they simply do..... muahhh

Unknown said...

I’d never feel bad for what I’d say,
‘Cause it would all just be a play.

I wouldn’t think twice before any action,
‘Cause to me it wouldn’t matter- the reaction

BEUTIFULLY WRITTEN....JUS AMAZIN....IM SOO PROUD OF U.....UR BRINGIN OUT UR TALENT...JUS AWESOME...

Anonymous said...

People should read this.